Environment and Sustainability
Fillpack is based in Teesdale, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONB). We are fully committed to protecting and enhancing the environment and conducting our business in a manner which is environmentally sustainable.
It is the responsibility of all our staff and associates to act in a manner consistent with this aim and to ensure that all activities are carried out in compliance with relevant environmental legislation and with respect for the environment.
Fillpack Ltd have been supported in expansion through The European Fund for Rural Development, to create an Inhaled Product Centre of Innovation and Technology. This included refurbishing and upgrading the original village school, to form business premises, including technical offices, retail, test labs, workshop etc.
In order to implement our commitment we will:
- Assess and regularly re-assess the environmental effects of our activities
- Minimise the production of waste
- Minimise material wastage
- Minimise energy wastage
- Promote the use of recyclable and renewable materials
- Reduce the production of pollutants to water, land and air by committing to carbon offset and tree planting at our Teesdale HQ.
- Control noise emissions from operations